Location : 1st floor (Perama, 7Km from Corfu centre)
Space : 2 bedrooms and a common space (kitchen and dining area-15 m²)
Max Occupancy : 4 guests (+5€ per person/night if guests are more than 2)
Bedroom 1 : twin beds and a fitted wardrobe
Bedroom 2 : 2 single beds
Bathroom : Bath tub
Size : Approximately 50 m²
Check-in : Flexible, Check-out : 11am
Corfu View is a cosy flat with a magnificent view to the lagoon, airport runway, Corfu town and the popular Kanoni area. It is ideal for a single traveller, couple or family looking for an affordable place to stay, yet within easy reach of major tourist spots.
The flat itself consists of a large air-conditioned bedroom (twin beds), an extra airconditioned bedroom (two single beds), cosy dining and seating area, fully-equipped kitchenette and bathroom. All mattresses have been made in Italy. The flat is light and airy. There’s a long balcony overlooking Corfu town – perfect for enjoying your breakfast or meal.
We offer shampoo, shower gel and conditioner for free. The kitchenette is fully equipped and it includes a kettle, microwave oven and toaster. There’s also a washing machine, an iron (and ironing board) and a hairdryer, as well as a first-aid kit and sewing kit. Upon request we can provide facilities for younger children for free (e.g. kid bed rails, toys & books, highchair).
We can also provide you with beach towels and a parasol, so that you can travel to Corfu light. Just ask us when you book.
Perama to Corfu airport by taxi costs approximately 20-25 euros.
Free street parking either outside the house or within a short walking distance.
We personally meet the guests at the time of their arrival at the flat to hand you the keys and offer you guidance. We are available at all times to assist you and make sure you have a great time over your holidays! Please feel free to ask about those ‘hidden treasures’ that only locals know about, such as restaurants, bars, beaches, local festivals.
Other things to notice
The International Corfu Airport is within city limits. Therefore, all flats within 10Km are not suitable for very light sleepers
Corfu is a cosmopolitan destination with plenty to do all year round and especially over the summer months. With a lively town, vibrant nightlife, historical momuments, delicious local cuisine and a plethora of events (from art exhibitions to concerts and traditional festivals) there is something for everyone. The flat is situated a mere 7 km from the city centre, but also very close to beaches and popular resorts as well as picturesque villages. Plenty to see and do!
The apartment is located in Perama. The bus stop is 1 minute away from the apartment (Bus route No6 Benitses). There is also an extra bus stop 10 minutes away if you cross Perama bridge.(Bus route No2a Kanoni /Pontikonisi). A one-way ticket costs 1.5 euros but you can get a day pass for 5 euros which offers unlimited rides within the city.
- Essentials : Towels, bed sheets, shampoo, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water at all times, Extra pillows and blankets
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer, Hangers, Iron, Ironing board
- Washing machine
- Satellite and local TV
- Free Wifi
- Spectacular view of Corfu town
- Microwave, Coffee maker, Refrigerator
- Dishes and silverware, Cooking basics, Cooker, Oven
- Selection of hot beverages and extra virgin olive oil
- Sewing kit
- Beach essentials (towels and parasol)
- Room-darkening shutters
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair, Outlet covers
Home safety and Accessibility
- Fire extinguisher, First aid kit
- Carbon monoxide detector, Smoke detector
- Lake access
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking (smoking at the garden is allowed)
- No parties or events
- Children under the age of 5 stay for free.
- Remember to switch off all appliances off before going out.
- Do not throw toilet paper or any other objects in the toilet, please use the bin.
- An identification document (ID/passport) will be requested at your arrival.
June 1, 2019 to June 14, 2019
June 15, 2019 to July 14, 2019
July 15, 2019 to August 31, 2019
September 1, 2019 to September 15, 2019
September 16, 2019 to September 30, 2019