Location : Ground floor (Katsaratika, 7Km from Corfu centre)
Space : 2 bedrooms and a large common space (approx. 60 m²) with kitchen, dining area, living room and working space
Max Occupancy : 5 guests (+10€ per person/night if guests are more than 3)
Bedroom 1 : 1 double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom 2 : 1 double bed and fitted wardrobe
Common space : Extra single bed and a couch
Main bathroom : Bath tub
Size : Approximately 110 m²
Check-in : Flexible, Check-out : 11am
Corfu View Deluxe is part of a large villa located on a hill overlooking Corfu town, Kanoni hill, the two fortresses and the lagoon. The view, the quality of the house, the state-of-the-art facilities, the lovely environment, the swimming pool with salt water and the relaxing atmosphere make it ideal for quality vacations or get-away trips for couples, for families with kids, but also for business travellers who are looking for a peaceful place to stay after a busy day. Escape to luxury! Your dream getaway awaits. Enjoy!
We personally meet the guests at the time of their arrival at the flat to hand you the keys and offer you guidance. We are available at all times to assist you and make sure you have a great time over your holidays! Please feel free to ask about those ‘hidden treasures’ that only locals know about, such as restaurants, bars, beaches, local festivals.
Corfu is a cosmopolitan destination with plenty to do all year round and especially over the summer months. With a lively town, vibrant nightlife, historical momuments, delicious local cuisine and a plethora of events (from art exhibitions to concerts and traditional festivals) there is something for everyone. The house is situated a mere 6 km from the city centre, but also very close to beaches and popular resorts as well as picturesque villages. Plenty to see and do!
Although the bus stop is relatively close (about 300 meters away), it is recommended to rent a car when staying at this house. The house is about 300 meters away from the main road up the hill. It is a very quiet rural area, away from busy night life. There are though shops nearby (in walking distance) such as supermarkets, bakery, butcher’s, pharmacy, petrol station, cafe and restaurants.
Reaching the house can be done either by bus (route No.6-Benitses) and ask the driver to make a stop at Kefallonitis-Shell petrol station in Perama, or by taxi and ask the driver to make a stop at Kefallonitis-Shell petrol station in Perama where we will be waiting for you.
- Infinity pool
- Salt water
- Depth: 1,4m
- Size: 31 swm approx
- Essentials : Towels, bed sheets, shampoo, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water at all times, Extra pillows and blankets
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Air conditioning – Heating
- Hair dryer, Hangers, Iron, Ironing board
- Washing machine
- Satellite and local TV
- Free Wifi and Ethernet
- Writing Desk & Chair, Laptop friendly workspace
- Private entrance
- Spectacular view of Corfu town
- Microwave, Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Dishes and silverware, Cooking basics, Cooker, Oven
- Selection of hot beverages and extra virgin olive oil
- Free parking on premises
- Single level home (no stairs in home)
- Beach essentials (towels and parasol)
- Children’s dinnerware
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair, Outlet covers
Home safety and Accessibility
- Fire extinguisher, First aid kit
- Carbon monoxide detector, Smoke detector
- Step-free access to home and all roooms
- Wide entryway to house (32 inches)
- Accessible-height bed (19-23 inches)
- Accessible-height toilet (19-23 inches)
- Additional rules for the swimming pool can be found in pool area
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking (smoking at the garden is allowed)
- No parties or events
- Children under the age of 5 stay for free.
- Remember to switch off all appliances off before going out.
- Do not throw toilet paper or any other objects in the toilet, please use the bin.
- An identification document (ID/passport) will be requested at your arrival.
September 18, 2023 to September 30, 2023
September 1, 2023 to September 17, 2023
September 16, 2024 to September 30, 2024
May 12, 2024 to May 31, 2024
June 1, 2024 to June 30, 2024
April 28, 2024 to May 11, 2024
September 1, 2024 to September 15, 2024
August 1, 2024 to August 31, 2024
July 1, 2024 to July 31, 2024