Corfu is rich in history and culture and a stroll through the old town’s alleys will travel you in time.
1. The Archaeological Museum of Corfu is being renovated and is scheduled to open in spring 2018.
2. The Byzantine Museum of Antivouniotissa features religious icons and frescoes. The church is actually a monument itself built in 15th century.
3. The Asian Art Museum is located in the Old Palace near the central square. All exhibits come from private collections and you can also see where the Greek King and the Ionian parliament met.
4. A Public Art Gallery is also housed in the Palace. Don’t miss visiting the two fortresses and climb to the top to enjoy the breathtaking views!
5. Casa Parlante is a special museum in the centre of Corfu Old Town, housed in a 19th century noble mansion. With animated figures and old furniture, this museum actually presents the daily life of a noble family living in Corfu during the 19th century.